Days for Girls Sew-Athon
- Registration for this event is now closed.
Minneapolis South Rotary will host a sew-athon for Days for Girls, a group that provides feminine hygiene products to girls world wide. There will be jobs for everyone, whether or not you sew.
Please bring: Yourself! Nothing more is required
If possible, these donations are encouraged:
• girls panties (sizes 8 - 14)
• washed flannel (dark & wild patterns are best)
• 100% cotton fabric (smallest size 5" x 5", dark/wild patterns are best)
• hotel-size soap
• ziploc bags (gallon size, freezer)
Optional Items To Bring:
• a sewing machine